Asus RT-AX53U setup and the Asus RT-AX53U firmware update are the two most important tasks that you need to perform in order to get your device up and running. While the Asus router setup will help you configure your router, the firmware update will help you keep your device in an optimized state. The Asus wireless router setup requires you to set up the hardware and then proceed with the configuration.
If you have already started worrying about the configuration steps, better give up your worries! Thanks to the Asus Router app that helps users to set up their wireless routers without having to learn any skills. Simply, open the app and follow the in-app instructions to finalize your Asus router settings.
Firstly, we will discuss the Asus router setup followed by the Asus RT-AX53U firmware update.
Asus RT-AX53U Setup Instructions
To perform the Asus router setup and configuration, kindly download and install the Asus Router app from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store. Follow the steps below:
Asus Router Hardware Setup
- Firstly, place your router closer to the modem.
- Connect your Asus router to the modem using an ethernet cable.
- Attach the power cord to the Asus router.
- Plug the adapter into the power outlet.
- Power On your modem and the router.
Asus Router Setup
- Open the Asus Router app on your smartphone.
- After that, tap Setup and then select Asus Router Setup.
- Thereafter, the app will prompt you to allow a few permissions.
- Detect the internet connection type on your network.
- After that, enter the PPPoE username and PPPoE password.
- These details can be sought from your service provider.
- Make sure you separate the 2.4GHz and 5GHz WiFi networks.
- Assign a Network Name or SSID and Network Key to your WiFi network.
- At last, you will be prompted to set up the Asus router login credentials.
- Set up the login username and password for your router admin panel.
- Finally, the Asus RT-AX53U setup and configuration will be finished.
NOTE: Wait for your router to reboot itself. Once the router restarts, connect to the network and check whether the internet is active and stable. If y ou find your internet unstable, kindly login to the router and check for the latest asus firmware update.
Asus RT-AX53U Firmware Update
The firmware is the core of your Asus wireless router and is responsible for all undertaking all the functions of your device. It is important that you keep your router’s firmware up-to-date in order to avoid functionality or compatibility issues.
- Open the Asus Router app on your mobile.
- Locate the gear-like icon in the bottom right corner.
- After that, tap the icon and you will reach the Settings page.
- Look for the Firmware Upgrade option and tap it.
- At last, follow the in-app instructions to update your router’s firmware.
NOTE: Make sure you turn on the Automatic Updates. After that, the router will automatically go through the upgrades in the future and you won’t have to login to the router to look for the updates.
So we are done setting up the Asus RT-AX53U wireless router. We have even upgraded its firmware to the latest version so you don’t have to face functionality or compatibility issues. After the firmware update, your network will also stay stable and optimized.
It’s time to end this post here! We hope this post was able to help you configure your Asus wireless router without any hassle. If you notice any issues coming up on your router, reach out to our support team for help.