Asus RT-AX82U setup allows your WiFi-6 gaming router to perform in a beast mode. If you go about the Asus router setup properly and carefully, you will be able to configure the router’s settings better and experience a seamless WiFi network.
The Asus RTAX82U WiFi-6 gaming router is one of the best routers designed to offer a gaming paradise to gamers. The router is an undisputed king in its segment and is specially designed to cater to gamers’ needs.
You can set up your Asus gaming router with the help of the Asus Router app, which is downloadable on your smartphone. You can get the Asus Router app for your gaming router on the App Store or the Play Store.
We have framed some easy steps to help you go about the Asus router setup without fuss. So let’s move to the setup process.
Asus RT-AX82U Setup – Hardware Setup
Before you start with the Asus router setup and configuration, it is important that you get the hardware things up and running.
- Firstly, unbox your Asus AX5400 gaming router from the package.
- Secondly, place the Asus router nearby your modem and find a power outlet.
- After that, attach the power cable to the router and then plug it into the outlet.
- Use an ethernet cable to connect your Asus gaming router to the modem.
- Finally, power On your router and cross-check that it is working fine.
Asus RT-AX82U Setup & Configuration- Asus Router App
In this section, you need to use the Asus Router app on your smartphone to take on the Asus router setup and configuration task. Follow the steps below.
- Firstly, get the Asus Router app for your gaming router from the App Store or the Play Store.
- After that, launch the app on your device.
- Tap Setup and the app will ask you for some permissions necessary to start the setup.
- Thereafter, choose the Asus Router Setup option on the next screen and you will enter the setup wizard.
- Detect the internet connection settings on your network.
- Put down the PPPoE username and PPPoE password.
- Thereafter, configure the WiFi settings of the router.
- Assign a Network Name and Network Key to your Asus gaming router’s network.
- Setup up the Asus router login credentials.
- Enter a username and Asus router login password.
NOTE – These are the credentials that you will need to log in to your Asus AX5400 WiFi-6 gaming router in the future. Make sure to take note of these details and keep it safe with you.
- At last, finalize the Asus RT-AX82U setup and configuration.
- Finally, the Asus router setup will finish.
Bonus tip – Connect to the Asus router’s network after the Asus router setup and cross-check that the internet connection is up and running.
The Asus RT-AX82U setup and installation is a very complicated step and we recommend that you follow the steps very carefully. This post was all about the Asus router setup and configuration using the Asus Router app on your device. If you can’t set up your Asus gaming router, you may get in touch with us for any help.