Asus is a well-known brand for providing world-class routers worldwide that facilitates the high-performing internet connectivity for homes as well as large offices. If you own Asus router and looking for the quick ways for how to setup Asus router or Asus router setup wizard, then this blog might be helpful for you. In this blog, we will discuss the various process for installing and uninstalling the drivers for Asus routers whenever required. First of all, you have to search the required driver that needs to be updated from the official website of the Asus router and follow a few steps to move ahead.
Process of Installing a Driver/ Software from Official Website
- Visit the official website of router.asus.com and move to the ‘Support Page’.
- You will notice a ‘Search box’ on the right corner on the ‘Support Page’. Enter the model number of your router in it.
- You will move to the ‘Product Page’ where you need to click on ‘Support’.
- Go to ‘Drivers & Tools’ and select your OS.
- Search the required drivers from this page. It is recommended here to download the latest version of your product.
- Click on the ‘Download Option’. You will receive a Zip file when you open the downloaded file.
- Unzip the file and click on the ‘Setup .exe’ file.
- If you did not find the Setup .exe, then you can check it in ‘Device Manager’. Right-click on it and select ‘Update Driver’ to install.
- Choose ‘Search Automatically for Updated Driver Software’ or ‘Browse My Computer for Driver Software’. Follow the on-screen instructions to install a particular driver.
- Hence, you can download the particular driver.
Uninstallation process for Drivers/ Software for Asus Setup
- In the initial step, click on the ‘Control Panel’.
- Go to ‘Uninstall a Program’from the drop-down list.
- ‘Right-click’ on the program you wish to uninstall and select ‘Uninstall’ and you have successfully uninstalled the particular driver.
How to remove the uninstalled driver from the computer?
You can also remove the specific driver or software from the computer. For this process, go through the following steps.
- Right-click on the computer and click on the ‘Manage option’ from the drop-down menu.
- Go to the ’Device Manager’.
- Click on the driver you want to uninstall two times.
- ‘Right-click’ the device> ‘Uninstall’
This is all about how to install or uninstall the driver for Asus Router Setup wizard. If you are having problems while working with the Asus installation wizard, you can directly get in touch with our technical support team. They will assist you in the whole process of setting up the routers and solve your queries if you may face any. We are committed to providing the best support service to our valuable clients within the least possible time. Let us know your feedback in the comment section, we would love to hear from you!